Our Annual “Technologies to Watch” Issue is Here!
This year’s highly anticipated “Technologies to Watch” article from the seasoned editorial team at The MedTech Strategist is a state-of-the-state compilation that outlines the major market drivers (and limiters) across a spectrum of device markets, from cardiovascular to orthopedics and spine, diabetes, to neuromodulation, and digital health to 3D printing. Our goal this year is to highlight innovation and examine how ongoing technology advances, in the midst of evolving market pressures, will influence the industry in the months and years ahead.
In This Detailed 23-Page Article, Published Feb. 24, 2017:
– TAVR: Slower Ramp into Lower-Risk Cases, but Double-Digit Growth Prospects Persist
– Transcatheter Mitral and Tricuspid Valves: Moving Rapidly Toward the Clinic
– Chest Pain Management: High-Sensitivity Troponin Tests Finally Reach US Market; Expected to See Strong Demand
– Bioresorbable Stents: Are They Worth the Cost and Effort?
– Drug-Coated Balloons: Strong Growth Drivers Ahead; New US Competitors in the Wings
– Diabetes Devices: 2017 Could be Watershed Year for High-Tech Solutions
– Orthopedics: Value-Based Innovation Takes Center Stage
– Spine: At a Crossroads – Digital Health: Moving Towards Ubiquity?
– Neuromodulation: Existing Pain Markets Expand; New Drug-Like Markets Open Up
– The Allure and Reality of 3D Printing
The MedTech Strategist Readership Trusts Our Publication for Essential, Impactful Device Industry Perspective and Insight
Don’t Miss Another Issue – Subscribe Today!
Innovation In Medtech, an information provider focused exclusively on the under-served medtech market and led by our co-editors-in-chief David Cassak and Stephen Levin and a seasoned editorial team, launched The MedTech Strategist, a publication broadly covering the most important topics and trends in medical devices today, in September 2014. Featuring a wide range of editorial offerings — from interviews with industry leaders to stories on leading companies, profiles of ground-breaking start-ups and analyses of dynamic clinical markets and technology trends — The MedTech Strategist, in essence, explores how innovation plays out in all of its various forms — clinical, technological, business model, marketplace, and financing — in the global medical device arena.
The MedTech Strategist has been busy setting a different standard in device industry publications. Our seasoned editorial team provides not only insight on trends that we foresee in the global device space, in most cases months before it is announced in the general press, but also puts this in context for you as you assess your current portfolio and business challenges. We provide you and your team with essential global industry perspective, including insight and analysis that is currently sorely missing in the medtech industry. See our recent coverage here.
The MedTech Strategist Offers:
- Smart, informed analysis of global device market dynamics and trends, including coverage 38 key topic areas/markets
- Editorial content backed by unparalleled device industry experience and knowledge: Editors-in-Chief David Cassak and Stephen Levin, and our seasoned editorial team
- Our writing team is an integral part of the global medical device ecosystem; read testimonials here
Who Reads Us?
- Our extensive readership primarily includes presidents, VPs, directors, business development, marketing, innovation groups, etc., within the device industry to include start-up medical device companies, venture capital firms, investment banks, service providers, and large corporate companies and others that have global licenses to our publication, including: Medtronic, Covidien, Johnson & Johnson, Johnson & Johnson Development Corp., Edwards Lifesciences, Maquet Cardiovascular, SV Life Sciences Advisers, Fjord Ventures, WSGR, Bain & Company, Leerink, WL Gore, Hologic, Cardinal Health, Integra LifeSciences, B.Braun/Aesculap, Arboretum Ventures, Endeavour Vision, LivaNova, NEA, Fountain Healthcare Partners, Cleveland Clinic, BioInnovate Ireland, Peppermint Venture Partners, Terumo, The Foundry, and Roche, just to name a few.